Description Of Advanced Soft Tissue Techniques Course
This online course in advanced soft tissue techniques is a must for any therapist or student in the field of sports therapy, osteopathy, physiotherapy, chiropractic, yoga, pilates, and functional anatomy.
I’m the creator of the Bodymaster Method® Diploma. I’ve years of experience lecturing post-graduate professionals worldwide to become the ‘go-to’ therapist in their area. My courses are built on everything I have learned as an osteopath, writer, researcher and lecturer.
I’m the creator of the Bodymaster Method® Diploma. I’ve years of experience lecturing post-graduate professionals worldwide to become the ‘go-to’ therapist in their area. My courses are built on everything I have learned as an osteopath, writer, researcher and lecturer. The Bodymaster method® is different from what you learned at university. At university, you are taught to look at the site of pain, possibly perform hands-on therapy, and load the tissue with eccentric loading. The Bodymaster method® teaches you to look at your client as a whole person, not just the site of pain.
In this course, you’ll learn how to identify specific soft tissue dysfunction and weaknesses typically found within the musculoskeletal system and harness powerful advanced soft tissue techniques to restore function to your patients.
This course will introduce you to the various forms of soft tissue techniques like myofascial release, soft tissue release, muscle energy techniques, positional release, and trigger point therapy. Once that has been understood, I take you on a ‘soft tissue journey’ through theoretical and practical demonstrations using functional testing procedures for the postural muscles that typically become chronically tight and dysfunctional. You will also learn how to apply specific techniques to correct these dysfunctional muscles and restore normality whilst reducing pain in your clients.
– John Gibbons
On completion of the course :
- Have the knowledge and practical experience necessary to identify, assess and treat specific dysfunction within the musculoskeletal framework
- And perform a variety of advanced soft tissue techniques that will help restore function to your patients.
Get Started with the Advanced Soft Tissue Techniques Course online
What you’ll learn in Advanced Soft Tissue Techniques Course
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction to soft tissue techniques
- Core muscle relationships & myofascial slings
- Muscle imbalance & Janda’s crossed syndromes
- Postural & phasic muscles
- Theory of myofascial release (MFR) & soft tissue release (STR)
- Theory of trigger points, strain counter-strain (SCS), positional release (PR) and muscle energy techniques (METs)
- Assessment & treatments of the upper limb, lower limb musculature and spinal column
- Advanced soft tissue techniques for the cervical spine
- Advanced soft tissue techniques for the shoulder & thoracic spine complex
Theory & Practical
- Advanced soft tissue techniques for the forearm flexors & extensors
- Advanced soft tissue techniques for the lumbar spine, pelvis, and hip complex
- Advanced soft tissue techniques for the quadriceps, hamstrings, adductors, and iliotibial band
- Advanced soft tissue techniques for the peroneals, tibialis anterior, gastrocnemius & achilles tendon
- Advanced soft tissue techniques for the dorsal and plantar surface of the foot
- Treatment of hypertonic muscles using specific modalities of advanced soft tissue techniques
- MET techniques for the upper limb, lower limb, trunk & pelvis
More courses from the same author: John Gibbons
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.