John Dolic – Fragrant Qigong Level 1
Description Of Fragrant Qigong Level 1
Fragrant Qigong Level 1 DVD
Click to enlarge image(s)
The perfect gift for that special someone
Step by step instructions for Fragrant Qigong basic level.
Learn how to perform this amazing style at home at your own convenience.
No mind focusing required, no special breathing techniques, just simple arm movements and you’ll start getting results from the very moment you begin the practice.
As you perform these gentle movements you might smell sweet fragrances, feel tingling, itchiness, heat or cold, start yawning, burping, sneezing etc, all great signs of rebalancing chi energy.
It takes only about 15 minutes at a time, performed twice a day (as you say watch your favourite TV show or chat to a friend at the same time) and it can be done while being seated.
Ideal for any chronic condition, especially for allergies, asthma, diabetes, gastrointestinal problems, insomnia, skin conditions, migraines and many others.
For more info re Fragrant Qigong see Qigong Techniques/Fragrant Qigong.
Length: 12′ 35″
About Qigong Chinese Health And John Dolic
About Qigong Chinese Health
Qigong chinesehealth is the world’s leading Qigong website that provides quality articles and useful information about Qigong, offers Qigong tuitions, workshops and seminars (including FREE classes and seminars), sells DVDs, CDs, magazines and books on the subject and organises Qigong trips to China.
It is intended to cater to open-minded people with an interest in Qigong, health, wellness, spirituality and love towards nature. All of the articles are easily read, because they are written for non-professionals. It does not require its readers to have any knowledge of Qigong, yet they will be able to understand and apply it in their everyday life.
About John Dolic
John Dolic, the founder, spent over nine years in China and was the first westerner to graduate a six year full time course from the Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.John Dolic
- Formerly lecturer at the Acupuncture Colleges of Australia (now a part of Sydney University of Technology) – taught TCM pediatrics and TCM skin diseases in the early nineties
- Former secretary and the member of the Executive Committee of the Sydney College of Chinese Medicine as well as a lecturer for 4 years (1993-97)
- Former secretary and the member of the Executive Committee of the Register of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (1993-97)
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society accredited member since 1993
- Editor and publisher of Qigong Chinese Health magazine (2001 – 2006)
- Duty Chairman of the Chinese & Australian Tai-chi Pa-kua Federation Incorporated since 1997
- Former lecturer of Chinese Exercise Therapy at the Endeavour College of Natural Health
- Running a private practice in Sydney since 1995
John Dolic, Australia’s head instructor of numerous Qigong styles, has appeared on TV, in newspapers such as the Daily Telegraph and magazines as well as interviewed on radio
He specializes in teaching more than 20 Qigong styles and holds workshops, seminars and courses worldwide.
John is fluent in Mandarin, Serbo-Croatian (native speaker) and has great familiarity with Spanish and Russian
More courses from the same author: John Dolic
There are no reviews yet.