To Do The Seemingly “Impossible” With Hypnosis.
It will enable you to do the seemingly “impossible” with hypnosis too.
In fact: it will enable you to be that rare kind of hypnotist people look at and go: “How the hell did they do that?”
To become that kind of revered hypnotist you have to go beyond techniques. You have to bring out the Erickson-style life-force that exists (in a unique way to you) within your own heart.
And when you set your own life-force free and imbue your own hypnosis work with it there’s no reason at all why you cannot emulate and even surpass some of the amazing feats of hypnosis and personal change work that marks out Erickson as a genius of hypnosis.
The Advanced Ericksonian Hypnosis program is, in a way, a culmination of 15 years of studying Erickson’s work, and it’s an exploration of all the intricacies and nuances of Erickson’s most powerful techniques and approaches as well as a journey into the “true essence” of Erickson’s work that gave all the techniques their seemingly miraculous effects.
What You’ll Learn In Advanced Ericksonian Hypnosis & Bonuses
That’s What My Cutting-Edge Advanced Ericksonian Hypnosis Program Will Enable You To Do And Be
- Module #01: Introduction To Ericksonian Hypnosis And Unconscious Moments
You’ll start with the foundations and your skills will quickly improve as I guide you step-by-step
- Module #02: Hypnotic Language, Language Softeners And Priming Phenomena
You’ll discover the secret to getting deep trance phenomena easily plus you’ll see a special demo of a deep trance.
- Module #03: Natural Trance Phenomena & Ericksonian Fractionation Revealed
Next you’ll develop the qualities of an Ericksonian hypnotist – by working on voice and fractionation
- Module #04: How To Get Hypnotic Phenomena And The Trance Signals Induction
Advanced uses of hypnotic language, Ericksonian “embedded suggestions”, how to get trance phenomena easily and a new induction that uses the subject’s responses to ride into trance
- Module #05: The Revivification Induction & Dealing With Problematic Revivifications
How to easily do Ericksonian revivifications, a demo on how to access memories from a difficult subject and how to give feedback to the unconscious mind
- Module #06: How To Revivify Trance Phenomena, Dealing With A Resistant Arm Levitation And The Early Learning Set
Advanced strategies for deep trance phenomena (DTP) and Ericksonian Hypnotic Sets. Plus a demo with a frustrated student who can’t get an arm levitation. Watch how I turn things around – not only does he get an arm levitation, he ends up unable to put it down again afterwards (until of course I cancel that suggestion)! The power of hypnotic sets: Erickson’s famous early learning set explained – and a variation that makes trance safer to explore
- Module #07: The Unconscious Protector Set And Fractionation Cycles
How to master the unconscious protector set and how to train someone to go into a very profound deep trance
- Module #08: “Dr. Unconscious”, The Dr. Unconscious Induction and Making Fractionation Even More Profound
How to do an Ericksonian confusion induction so your subject dives into a deep trance to resolve it and how to play with the conscious mind so that any resistance melts away
- Module #09: Purposeful Trance Phenomena and Ericksonian Arm Levitations
More advanced secrets of Deep Trance Phenomena (DTP) and how to get fast results. Plus Erickson’s favorite DTP – explained, demonstrated and experienced!
- Module #10: Hijacking Inner Dialogues And Dealing With Resistance Or A “Doubting Thomas”
More secrets for getting an arm levitation easily, an exercise to help you deal with “Doubting Thomas” types of people easily and a demo on how to hijack an “overthinking” subject’s thoughts to get the result you wanted
- Module #11: Erickson’s Classic Routines And The Memory Lane Induction
How to start working with regression the way Erickson did and how to gently & easily explore memories, plus discover classic routines from Erickson’s actual casework
- Module #12: Developing Regression With Erickson’s “Imaginary Crystal Ball” Induction
Erickson’s famous “crystal ball” induction demonstrated and explained
- Module #13: Erickson’s Key “Dreaming Arm” Levitation Revealed Part 1
How to do the powerful “dreaming arm” induction for quick, easy and effective therapy – demonstrated and explained, plus a detailed Q&A session
- Module #14: “Dreaming Arm” Levitation Revealed Part 2
How to practice the dreaming arm therapeutic induction for yourself
- Module #15: How To Overcome Problems Of Denial, Avoidance And Other Defense Mechanisms – Part 1
The very important Ericksonian “Objective Review” – demonstrated & explained
- Module #16: How To Overcome Problems of Denial, Avoidance And Other Defense Mechanisms – Part 2
Step by step instructions for succeeding with the objective review yourself – with student demo and full debrief discussion
- Module #17: Precision Language And How To Use Negation The Right Way
More advanced sophisticated language patterns of Erickosnian hypnosis
- Module #18: Direct And Covert Ericksonian Conscious/Unconscious Dissociations
Milton Erickson’s favorite induction revealed and how you can adapt it to create your own versions plus how to make this induction more covert with the “hypnotic lecture”
- Module #19: Strategic Therapy, “Hidden Talents” And The hidden Talent Induction
How to think like Erickson when meeting new subjects and how to unlock the hidden talents each subject has that allows “DTP” to happen naturally
- Module #20: The Key Elements Of All Therapeutic Trances Revealed
A simple structure that you can use for Ericksonian hypnotherapy and a detailed Q&A on how to turn your trance skills into therapeutic skills
- Module #21: Using The Principles Of Therapeutic Trances In Hypnotherapy
Apply the hypnotherapy induction for yourself – with step by step setup, full student demo and debrief
- Module #22: How To Weave Therapeutic Trance Principles With Erickson’s Key Processes To Create Powerful Ericksonian Hypnosis
How to make the hypnotherapy structure even more Ericksonian, revisiting the dreaming arm induction and how to use this induction for therapy inside the new Ericksonian hypnosis model with full demonstration
- Module #23: Ericksonian Strategies And The 6 Trance Skills Revealed
An in-depth review and Q&A of all the skills you’ve learned at an unconscious level so your conscious mind can catch up. Plus more exciting strategies of Ericksonian hypnotherapy
- Module #24: How To Create Simple Hypnotic Stories Easily
Secrets to warming up your storytelling mind so you naturally tell hypnotic stories on the fly and 4 simple exercises to create an almost endless stream of stories for any situation
- Module #25: How To Turn Simple Stories Into Killer Ericksonian Stories That Create Lasting Change
Secrets of advanced storytelling in Ericksonian hypnotherapy and how to make stories so subtle the conscious mind never knows what’s happening so can’t interfere in the change process
- Module #26: How To Apply Ericksonian Hypnotherapy To Physical Healing
Find out how to adapt all your Ericksonian skills for physical healing and create your own protocols to deal with allergies, pain, surgery and other physical applications of hypnosis. Plus a student demo of the “Physical Healing” protocol in action
- Module #27: Hypnotherapy Practice Dos & Don’ts
Learn the important practice management skills you need to know for your private practice including important legal & ethical things that you need to be aware of
- Module #28: Final Student Demo Putting All That Has Been Learnt Into Practice & Conclusion
Watch a student with little previous experience put all the skills of the program together and do a genuine piece of Ericksonian hypnosis that lasts about 1 hour, ending with a great result. Plus a wrap up and concluding thoughts for the training
To help you decide if you have the kind of dedication to be the best hypnotist you can be… here are just a few (of the many) advanced hypnosis secrets you will be able to use:
- How to do Erickson’s famous “5 Minute Hypnotist” routine: this is a simple 3 step process that Erickson used in EVERY induction he did to create powerful trances – now you’ll be able to do the same thing with a new subject so you have easy and FAST access to changing their unconscious patterns of behavior!
- How to develop elegant Ericksonian hypnotic language patterns so your subject’s unconscious mind hypnotizes ITSELF! (you’ll be turning the subject into their own hypnotist with the Ericksonian language secrets you use).
- How to find powerful resources in places the subject never would have thought to look – as a hypnotist you’ll be able to switch on the “torch of awareness” inside their mind so they suddenly see (and FEEL) solutions they were not able to see before! (When a person suddenly “sees” something they’ve not been able to see before all of their “old limiting story” – and the BAD feelings around that – instantly collapse).
- How to easily create the perfect conditions for powerful natural and deep trances to occur — even if you are in a crowded, noisy room.
- How to catch and spot the subtle offers the subject’s unconscious mind makes — when you know how to spot the unconscious moments a person is giving you, with a few simple questions, your subject literally hypnotizes THEMSELVES (there’s no resistance!)
- How to develop the powerful “H+” state that allows you to effortlessly initiate deeper and deeper states of hypnosis in your subject without feeling like you are PUSHING hypnosis techniques onto someone.
- Discover how to do Erickson’s mythical “Deep Trance Phenomena” for creating powerful changes in the unconscious. Use this in your sessions and your reputation as a hypnotist will soar!
- How to use your subject’s experiences to develop irresistibly effective hypnotic “mind pictures” that they naturally identify with. HINT: It’s easier to re-align someone’s identity when you use “mind pictures” they ALREADY identify with.
- The different kinds of hypnotic stories you can plant in a person’s unconscious mind so natural bodily healing occurs.
- How to convert virtually any hypnotic technique into an innocent sounding hypnotic story that has a profound positive (even life-altering) impact on people’s lives.
- How to quickly “hijack” people’s naturally occurring trances and turn them into deep healing experiences of their traumatic emotions.
- And of course that’s just scratching the surface of what we’ll be covering together in the Advanced Ericksonian Hypnosis training.
More courses from the same author: Igor Ledochowski