Description of Medical Hypnotherapy Techniques, Methods & Marketing
Six Hours of Training – CE Hours – ICBCH Certificate of Achievement With Dr. Richard Nongard, LMFT
Hypnotherapy is not a “complimentary or alternative” method of healing. The medical journals, recent research and the testament of patients around the globe, is that hypnotherapy is a tool for healing, health and wellness.
Not only is it an effective way of managing a variety of medical conditions, it is also a very profitable endeavor for the hypnotist who develops skill and confidence in providing medical hypnotherapy. This four-part webinar is an in depth lesson on the techniques and methods of recovery that will help you to help your client
When you take this course you will know how to gain medical referrals, work within your scope of practice as a hypnotic team member, and the techniques that really work for professional medical hypnosis.
In this webinar, I will show you how to:
- A profitable three session program for pre-Surgical preparation is something that clients will search for and medical doctors will refer back to.
- I will teach how hypnosis can be used as a healing tool in cancer treatment, surgical recovery and to promote healthy immune system response. I will also share the research backing this up.
- Medical Professional hypnotists have a large market in anxiety, which is fear of medical procedures. You will learn how you can help clients overcome anxiety and get referred to doctors, dentists, or medical imaging centers.
- You will learn how to help restore an individual to health after a period of illness and to retain that state of health.
- I will teach you 6 strategies for pain control. You will receive printed scripts.
- You will learn how chronic illness can be managed, and in many cases reversed, by teaching clients how to use self-Hypnosis is used to treat IBS, high cholesterol, diabetes, gout and other chronic conditions.
- I will teach you how to market you services, build a reputation and be a success in private practice.
- Most importantly, you will learn how to be a confident medical hypnotist, by mastering specific skills and strategies for use in clinical hypnosis.
This video series will focus on practical skills. It is assumed participants have already taken some form of basic hypnosis training program and understand the basic processes of hypnosis. Although you may find much of this course content to be of value to you and your medical conditions, this training is not a self-help workshop, but rather a training for professionals in clinical hypnotherapy.
More courses from the same author: ICBCH
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.