This package features audio recordings of all sessions recorded exactly as is happened at the Conference.
Includes MP3 files of every session. Listen on your computer or fill your iPod or favorite MP3 player with all the live audio from every session. This package allows you to review presentations and is a lasting valuable resource.
What you’ll learn in Hypnothoughts Live 2016
INCLUDES ALL OF THE PRESENTATIONS FROM THE CONFERENCE:
- Friday, August 26, 2016
- Build Your Practice Through Referrals William Arendell
- Mesmerizing Mind & Body Mona Abdulrahim-Santl
- Spiritual Journeys Howard Batie
- Non Verbal Matters Teresa Perciful
- Help Your Mary Kay Lady Jo Moon
- Stage Hypnosis Safety Susan Rosen
- From Stressed to Best Ruth Scheider
- Progressions for Success Bob Burns
- Sensational Solutions for Hot Women Louise Baker
- Hypnosis in Medical, Surgical and Clinical Settings Kate Beaven Marks
- Closing the Deal getting the Client to Say Yes Selena Valentine
- Fascination with Fractionization Cheryl Ellman
- The Essential 4 Randi Light
- Mindfulness in the Treatment of Pain Birgit Zottmann
- Hypnotic Headlines Jason Linett
- Stage Hypnosis vs Comedy Hypnosis Alan Sands
- Want Business Success? Joan Courtney
- Walking in the Hypnosis Arena Jodi Hert
- Why Dr. Flowers Jo-Anne Eadie
- Stories as a Tool for Creative Conflict Resolution Mark Andreas
- What’s Emotional Intelligence Beryl Comar
- How to Make Stage Fright Your Friend Nicholas Pallesen
- Working with Military and Emergency Services Karl Smith
- Motivation Workshop Michael Watson
- Speed Attraction Dave Snyder
- Golfnosis Doug Juola
- Utilizing Cellular Plasticity in Your Hypnosis Practice Michael Ellner
- How to Run Ongoing Meet Up Groups Nancy Mac
- The Art of Successful Change Mercedes Herman
- Energy Work for Hypnotists Nicole Weber
- Overcome Allergies in Just One Session Kevin Cole
- Post Traumatic Growth Peter Bedard
- Group Trance for Hypno Junkies Sara Pugh
- I’m a Hypnotist. Now What? Carm Blacconiere
- Trance with NO Induction Kweethai Neil
- The CIA Dream Team Pattern Sara Carson
- Optimize Your Weight Loss Fern Tasig
- From Zero to Hero Keith Barker
- Instant & Rapid Hypnosis Sean Michael Andrews
- The Mind of an Alchemist Carl Pruitt
- Stuttering, Obesity, Fears, Allergies and more H. Larry Elman
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Hypnosis Shelley Stockwell
- Allergies, Sensitivities, Pain and Cravings William Wood
- Addiction Treatment in the 21st Century William Horton
- The Secret Way to Market Your Products Richard Barker
- Autoimmune Disorders Melissa Roth
- Conversational Regressions Jess Marion
- The Contender Pattern Toni Bryant
- Weight Loss: Deep Psychology Johnn Farley
- The Care and Feeing of Entertainment Agents Bernie Stevens
- 3 Must Have Sessions John Cerbone
- The Hypnotic Bridge Martin Peterson
- Creating Expectations for Your Client Michael DeSchalit
- Habits of Success Zoilita Grant
- The Shamanic Journey Tess Meissner
- Spoon bending 1.0 James Dayley
- Introduction to Ericksonian Hypnosis Mike Mandel
- Love, Care for and Train Your Man Sandi Graves
- Time Distortion in Hypnosis Richard Nongard
- Information Retrieval Regression Tech Marx Howell
- Supercharged Hypnotic Phenomena Jason Linett
- Say What? Kathy Gruver
- The Mutual Motivation Model James Hazlerig
- Insights into Relationships Hena Husain
- Body Language Secrets David Snyder
- Effective Presentations / Fast Phobia Release Joanna Cameron
- Stage Hypnosis for the 21st Century Daniel Jamison-Goyette
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Hypnotic Public Speaking Derrick Watkins
- Breathe! Kimberly St. Laurent
- “ASMR” Phenomenon and Your Hypnosis Practice Jen Wilding
- Unlocking the Power of the Mind For Ultimate Weight Loss Didi Vergados
- Intro to Handwriting Analysis Linda Martinez Goodnetter
- How to Start Stage Hypnosis? Gyula Kovacs
- Locking in the Desired Change for Good! Ken Guzzo
- Changing Self-Concept and Self-Esteem Donald Pelles
- Trance Through Time Shawn & Sarah Carson, Jess Marion
- Introduction to the Simpson Protocol Ines Simpson
- Power Networking Hena Husain
- Internet Marketing for Hypnosis Part 2 Steve G. Jones
- Conflict Deescalation & Resolution Mike Wilson
- The Vertigo Induction Robert Otto
- Getting the Read on Your Client Robbie Spier Miller
- Rapid Release Regression Techniquies A.L. Ward
- Mentalism as a Hypnotic Show Warm-up Devin Knight
- Hypnosis and the Law Gary Urso
- 3 Principles and the Outside Outcome Michael Watson
- Kinesiology and Muscle Testing Dottie Ward
- Six Criteria for Creating Lasting Change Patrick Singleton
- Hypnosex Stin-Neils Musche
- Improv – You Can Do It! Cindy Levy
- Quickly Boost Results in Your Sales, and Sessions! Andria Michele
- Practical Applications of Laughter Therapy Kelley Woods
- Past Life Regression Therapy Debbie Papadakis
- How to be a Fearless Agent of Change Luke Howard
- Integrative Hypnosis for Sleep Melissa Tiers
- Pick Up the Phone to Book Gigs Rich Alexander
- Publishing Your Very Own Hypnosis Book for Fun and Profit Michael DeShalit
- Show Your Clients How the Mind Works Carm Blacconiere
- Creating the Vision of Your Success and making it Reality Scott Schmaren
- Inside Marketing: Tech
So what is NLP?
- NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology;
- Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions.
- In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results
More courses from the same author: Hypnothoughts
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.