“The ability to regress a client to the cause of his problem is the most important tool in the hypnotists toolbox,” Gerald Kein.
In this long overdue training, Gerald Kein teaches you “step by step” several powerful, easy to learn methods of hypnotic regression.
The following is included in this program:
- An overview of regression and it’s applications.
- How to control all aspects of the regression.
- How to use and control a regression abreaction.
- How to discover if the client is in a true or imagined regression.
- How to completely eliminate the problem of the client NOT regressing.
- What a regression is needed for to enable a positive transformation.
- When to utilize regression techniques.
The following types of regressions are taught in a easy to learn “step by step” method:
- Directed regression
- Non-directed regression
- Spontaneous regression
- The unexpected regression
- E.I.R…. Emotionally Induced Regression
- Subconscious feeling regressions
- Recreational regressions…
- Past life – Forgotten memories – Favorite memories etc.
Several demonstrations of the various regression techniques are included in this program!
You Also Receive:
- Regression scripts.
- Subconscious emotion discovering stems patter.
- Overview of regression and it’s applications.
In the hypnosis profession, the ability to create, understand and handle hypnotic regressions is mandatory to the hypnotist in order to be totally adept in the work.
If you are dedicated to your clients success, you will discover regression techniques will be your most important and reliable method.
This video has been digitally remastered from VHS tapes. Not HD quality. Content truly up to date.
About Gerald Kein
Gerald Kein (1939 – 2017)
Gerald (Jerry) F. Kein learned as a 13-year-old directly from Dave Elman, probably the most important hypnotist of the 20th century. But that OMNI and his name would one day become the epitome for cause-oriented, revealing hypnosis training and hypnotherapy in Europe, Asia, South America and even Africa – no one could have known at that time.
Jerry brought ease to hypnosis which was very inspiring and motivating to many of his students. This ease was also evident in an incomparable elegance to hypnotize and therapize: how to respect the client, how to meet them at eye level, and how to guide with a sure hand through the therapy process, all the way to resolution.
Jerry Kein refined the methods developed by Dave Elman ((Link)), expanded them, added to them, and thereby kept them alive in the 80’s and early 90’s. Thereafter, Dave Elman became a widely recognized name, and OMNI has maintained his teachings at their core. Jerry ingeniously structured them so that they could be applied in a process-like manner, greatly raising the quality of hypnotherapy. With a reproducible process, much less is left to chance or the skill of the actual user.
Jerry definitely retired in January 2015, but continued to support, until his death, with much interest Hansruedi Wipf, whom he had chosen as his successor in 2012.
“Jerry is not only my mentor and role model, but was also a good friend who actively supported me in word and deed. This friendship stood above everything and to continue his life’s work is a special honor.” Hansruedi Wipf
More courses from the same author: Gerald Kein