Gaia – Thrive: Self-Healing with Ayurveda
Ayurveda, often known as the sister science to yoga, is a 5000 year old holistic medical system originating in India. Ayurveda means “the knowledge of life” and is known for being one of the world’s oldest and most comprehensive medical systems. Unlike anything seen before on Gaia, Thrive: Self-Healing with Ayurveda is a multi-part educational experience focused on finding balance amidst the pressure of modern life. Thrive celebrates the fact that people learn in many different ways and everyone has a unique pathway to self-healing. Thrive offers five ways to explore: a docuseries, cooking shows, self-care tutorials, yoga classes, and meditations.
Through this series, you will come into deeper connection with your unique body type, understand your imbalances, and learn techniques to restore greater harmony to your system. By learning to bring balance to the mind, body, emotions, and spirit, you will be able to more easily navigate challenging circumstances and fundamentally change the way you live in the world.
01. The Docuseries
- Ancient Medicine, Modern Application – Learn how ayurvedic wisdom can help you enter into a deeper relationship with yourself and the natural world around you.
- What is Blocking Your Vitality? – Release stagnant emotional and physical toxins, known as ama, in order to live a more positive, conscious, and connected life.
- Your Body’s Blueprint: The Doshas – Discover how the doshas, the three primary energies of ayurveda, are a gateway into living authentically in your unique, bio-individual body.
- What in the World to Eat? – Learn the basic principles of an ayurvedic diet and come to understand food as your pharmacy to release toxins and increase vitality.
- Healing Emotional Struggles – Learn how your system not only digests food but also emotions. Discover ways to release stuck emotional and mental patterns.
02. Tutorial Videos
- Ayurvedic Morning Rituals – Start your morning with self-care using this short routine that consists of personal prayer, simple movement, and an exercise to connect with nature.
- Ayurvedic Sleep Rituals – Align with the cycle of the day as ruled by the doshas and learn techniques to help fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Ayurvedic Self-Diagnosis – Read the signs of your body to understand your imbalances using tongue examination as well as facial and body type analysis.
- Self-Massage for a Nourished Nervous System – Release anxiety, detoxify your organs, and exfoliate your skin with two techniques: raw silk glove brushing (gharshana) and oil massage (abhyanga).
- Oral Care for Radiant Health – Purify your nose, ears, and mouth with practices such as nasal flushing, oil pulling, and tongue scraping.
03. Cooking & Recipes
- Ayurvedic Chutneys for Healthy Digestion – Transform mealtime into a healing feast with fresh vegetable, spice, and fruit chutneys tailored to your body type.
- Ayurvedic Spices for a Balanced Body – Learn to create spice mixtures catered to your dosha type. Each mixture strengthens digestion, reduces inflammation, and balances your system.
- Kitchari: An Ayurvedic Cleansing Meal – Clean out your digestive track and remove toxicity from your body with this nourishing and delicious dish made of rice, lentils, and spices.
04. Yoga Practices
- Yoga for Strength and Stamina – Kindle your inner strength while grounding your energy into the earth in this powerful flow that will work your lower body and open your upper body.
- Yoga for Digestion – Strengthen your core and boost your metabolism with vigorous asana, heat-generating pranayama, a 6-minute ab routine, and cleansing kriya.
- Yoga for Rest and Relaxation – In this slow-moving hatha flow anchored in the heart center, we will soothe the mind and invite a deep relaxation into our bodies.
05. Meditation Practices
- Chakra Meditation for Dosha Balancing – Balance your seven principle chakras as well as your doshas using mantra, visualization, and sacred geometry.
- Mudra Meditation for Self-Healing – Summon the healing potential already within you using mudras (sacred hand gestures) that will build your energy and reduce anxiety.
- Heart Space Meditation – Ignite emotional transformation by venturing into the five layers of your body and mind, known as the koshas, before arriving at your heart.
- Calming Cooling Pranayama & Meditation – Channel the cooling, soothing energy of the moon and arrive at deep stillness using Chandra Bhedana pranayama and contemplative meditation.
- Sound Healing Mantra Meditation – Chant a powerful and soothing mantra in honor of Lord Dhanvantri, the god of medicine. Then, enter into a radiant body meditation.
- Energy Balancing Pranayama & Meditation – Equilibrate the polar energies of your body with Nadi Shodhana pranayama and a meditation. In balance, you can live in tune with your true nature.
More courses from the same author: Gaia
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.