Description Of 4Rs Model
You may have seen him on BBC3’s Panic Room… or FREAKY EATERS and wondered…“How is he getting these extraordinary results?”
Felix is a chartered psychologist, clinical hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner and he finally reveals all. This is NOT “ANOTHER PROTOCOL!” it’s AN ENTIRE FRAMEWORK FOR CHANGE… (Everything from the moment the client arrives to the moment they leave WITH A RESULT!)
WHAT IS THE ‘4Rs Model’?
- Imagine you knew how to sequence your sessions in way that helped the client to create change… without the need to formally hypnotise them?
- Imagine a ‘cut to the chase’ therapy that moves the client away from ‘intellectually talking about the issue’ but instead helps the client get to the crux of the real problem almost immediately.
- What if helping the client change were as simple as checking off a number of boxes in their mind… and… once they were ticked… the results appeared… regardless of whether hypnosis had happened!
- This is what the 4R’s are all about!
- Rapport, Reconciliation, Responsibility & Rewire.
- In it’s simplest form, this is a complete framework you can apply to your client sessions that WILL take your results to the next level.
- A premier framework for phobias, trauma and anxiety based issues that is ALSO applicable to other approaches!
- Tried, tested and then refined over 20 years, the 4R’s model is the reason why Felix Economakis is the most sought after change-worker for dealing with Selective Eating Disorder (Now known as ARFID) and has literally helped well over 2500 change their patterns of behaviour.
- This is a well honed complete framework and he is ready to share it with you!
ABOUT FELIX ECONOMAKIS
- Felix Economakis is a chartered psychologist, clinical hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner. He has demonstrated amazing results using his 4R’s model with hyper-phobics on BBC3’s “The Panic Room”, as well as on the TV show “Freaky Eaters”.
- Felix Economakis believes in leading by example so in the course of his TV work he has walked over burning coals, jumped out of a plane, broken through a 2 inch wooden board with the palm of his hand, and held all manner of tarantulas, snakes and giant hissing cockroaches to illustrate how we can all learn to manage our anxiety.
- Asides from these more dramatic displays of therapy for fears and phobias, Felix has been interviewed on radio and has dozens of articles on the most common psychological conditions affecting modern society: chronic anxiety, stress, depression, addictions, relationship conflicts and the feeling that something is missing is life. (Images are stills taken from “The Wright Stuff” And BBC Beyond 100 Days)
- He remains passionate about promoting the benefits of modern integrative therapy in all these areas and has written a book on how the relationship between the conscious and unconscious mind determines our emotional and mental health.
More courses from the same author: Felix Economakis