Faye Li Yip – Revitalize & Restore Healthy Energy With Qigong’s 6 Healing Sounds
Description Of Revitalize & Restore Healthy Energy With Qigong’s 6 Healing Sounds
Discover how Qigong movements that integrate the Six Healing Sounds can unblock your energy centers, allowing you to radiate healthy Qi throughout your body.
Master specific mouth shapes and vibrational breathing that allow the sounds to massage your internal organs to stimulate healing and put you into physical and emotional balance.
Rooted in Taoism and the Five Elements Theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), there are sounds you can make when you breathe out that incorporate Qigong movements that correspond to different emotions and energy channels in your mind and body.
Known as the Six Healing Sounds of Qigong, these vocal exercises are aimed at detoxifying and strengthening our internal organs. When you tap into their individual vibrations, they enable you to release anxiety and tension — and open the gateways for your natural healing process to begin.
Master Faye Li Yip, a highly accomplished master and passionate teacher of Qigong, will show you how the Six Healing Sounds of Qigong can transform sick energy stored in your body and transmute it into the positive, healing life force of Qi.
Each of these sounds target specific meridians, a complex matrix of energy superhighways in the body that enables healthy Qi to flow, affecting different organs like the liver, spleen, lungs, kidneys, and heart. Their gentle vibrations massage these organs, clear stagnant and stale energy from your body, and return you to a state of harmony and inner peace.
Master Faye was born into a renowned Chinese martial arts family, where starting at the age of six she started training with her father, Professor Li Deyin, one of China’s most famous Tai Chi masters. Faye founded the British Health Qigong Association and is regarded as the highest authority and most respected Health Qigong teacher in Europe.
Master Faye will show you how healthy Qi circulates along energy paths (the meridians) and replenishes your organs. When the meridians are blocked, negative energy remains trapped in the organs.
With the guidance of Master Faye, you’ll explore graceful movements to help you transform and increase your Qi, building up your body’s defense mechanisms and bringing you a sense of vitality and peace of mind. Each gentle and fluid movement has a corresponding sound that allows you to control and coordinate your breathing.
You’ll see how the Six Healing Sounds, coupled with specific Qigong movements, are simple and easy to do and don’t require months of training that many other healing techniques do…
When you use these sounds and movements, you’ll experience your body, mind, and spirit as a unified whole. You’ll feel powerful surges of energy on the superhighway of your meridians allowing your healing, healthy Qi to flow.
Anyone can do these sound and movement practices to feel radiant good health again, even if you’ve been physically inactive or have limited mobility.
What you’ll learn in Revitalize & Restore Healthy Energy With Qigong’s 6 Healing Sounds
When you join Master Faye for this Revitalize & Restore Healthy Energy With Qigong’s 6 Healing Sounds course, you’ll discover:
- How doing all 6 healing sounds in tandem can ground you in the present and balance your emotional and energetic bodies
- The sound and correct mouth positions to make the healing sound Xu to tonify Liver energy, Hoo to replenish Spleen energy, Her to nourish Heart energy, Si to nourish Lung energy, Chui to tonify Kidney energy, and Xi to revitalise San Jiao energy
- How vibrational sounds target our meridians, a complex matrix of energy superhighways in the body, enabling healthy Qi to flow through our organs
- Why the liver is considered “the General” of the body
- How to activate and open your body’s energy gates
- The reason the heart is “the Emperor” of all the other organ systems
- How Shen (spirit) houses our intelligence and wisdom minds, as well as our mental activities
- Why the spleen is the root of post-heaven essence
- The way the lungs act as “the Prime Minister” in helping other organs function
- How San Jiao, a concept in TCM known as the sixth organ of Fu, is a hollow space within our bodies that has the ability to influence other organs
- Why San Jiao is known as the Triple Burner/Heater/Energizer, which is not an organ; but rather a special Yang organ
- How regulating the San Jiao can be both energizing and calming
What You’ll Discover in Revitalize & Restore Healthy Energy With Qigong’s 6 Healing Sounds
In this Revitalize & Restore Healthy Energy With Qigong’s 6 Healing Sounds course, Master Faye will guide you through the fundamental skills you’ll need to foster physical and emotional balance with the Six Healing Sounds of Qigong.
This course will feature step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Faye. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to use the Six Healing Sounds of Qigong to create optimal health and bring about physical and emotional balance.
Module 1: Breathe the Sound With Calm, Assured Movements to Tonify the Liver
The liver is thought to be “the General” of the body because it’s responsible for the overall planning of the body’s functions, primarily by ensuring the smooth flow and proper direction of Qi. It also cleanses the blood, and regulates the amount of blood circulated by the heart.
The liver is the body’s main organ of detoxification. Its energy moves in sync with the natural element of wood, which is all about growth and expansion.
Stress, anxiety, and anger can cause emotional blockages and damage liver function. As you’ll discover, the sound Xu tonifies the liver meridian and helps remove any stagnant energy, while keeping liver energy in healthy balance.
In this first session, you’ll:
- Learn how to activate various energy gates
- Access certain powerful energy gates hidden within special areas of the body to create a deep sense of wellbeing and enable Qi flow
- Use the sound Xu to open up energy pathways by guiding the flow of Qi with an intention of healing
- Combine breath and sound with key movements that further empower liver cleansing
- Experience deeper stimulation of the liver meridian by creating different internal vibrations, massaging your liver to expel stale Qi
Module 2: Breathe to Nourish Your Heart
The heart is especially important for making and moving blood throughout the body. It also governs our life activities, making it “the Emperor” of all the other organ systems.
When the heart is healthy and balanced, it’s a happy and compassionate leader. The heart also houses the Shen, which includes our intellectual mind, our mental activities, our wisdom mind, and our emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
The heart is in charge of joy and happiness, and heart energy moves in sync with the element of fire. Stress and intense emotions over long periods of time can cause blockages and damage the function of the heart.
The sound Her is used to nourish heart energy, and coupled with a special gesture or movement, can help ensure the heart stays healthy and energetically in harmony.
In this session, you’ll:
- Learn about the importance of the heart and how it relates to the other organs
- Understand the role of the heart in our wisdom and spiritual wellbeing
- Learn the intricate details of making the sound Her, including the breathing technique and mouth shape
- Visualize the connection between the sound and the effect it’s having on your body, like cleansing, tonifying, and replenishing the heart
- Learn the movement that accompanies the heart sound and helps deepen healing even further
Module 3: Breathe With Fluid Motions to Replenish Spleen Energy
The spleen, rooted in the earth element, is particularly important in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It’s the root of post-heaven essence, which is a component of the body’s vital energy.
The main function of the spleen is to oversee the transportation and transformation of the food and drink we consume by turning it into blood and then transporting it to the heart and lungs. It also controls blood flow and helps prevent hemorrhaging.
Stress and worry over time can cause stagnation of energy in the spleen and damage the spleen’s functioning. Using the sound Hoo can replenish spleen energy and help build wellness.
In this session, you’ll:
- Visualize the connection between the spleen and the sound Hoo, with the intention of removing blockages and cultivate healing
- Learn the movement that accompanies the spleen sound that helps bring balance to our energies and nourishes our internal body
- Discover a beautiful internal practice of Qi-guiding to nourish the spleen energy
- Delve deeply into the Traditional Chinese Medicine theory behind the sound of spleen and how to bring these concepts into your practice and life
Module 4: Breathe to Nourish the Lungs
The lungs are often described as “the Prime Minister” for the other organs, assisting the heart “Emperor” to promote blood circulation while also governing the Qi and respiration.
The lungs also control the immune system and regulate water metabolism. At the same time, the lungs are delicate organs that are vulnerable to external changes in the environment, like pathogens and viruses.
The lungs are associated with the natural element of metal. Intense emotions such as sadness and grief can cause blockages and stagnations in the lung meridian and damage its proper function. Using the sound Si, we can help cleanse the negative Qi and remove blockages, keeping the lung Qi healthy and in balance.
In this session, you’ll:
- Listen to the sound Si and learn how it connects to the energy of the lungs
- Discover the intricate details of making the sound Si, including breathing techniques and the mouth shape
- Learn the soothing movement that accompanies the lung sound and increases the energy potential of the combined breath and sound through deeper meridian stimulation
- Discover a beautiful internal practice of Qi-guiding to nourish the lung and metal element energies within the body
- Delve deeply into the Traditional Chinese Medicine theory behind the lung healing sound and how to bring these concepts into your practice and life
Module 5: Breathe to Tonify the Kidneys
The kidneys can be described as “the powerhouse” of the body because they store the vital energy (Jing) that produces bone marrow and powers the brain. The kidneys are also known as the “prenatal Qi center of life” because they govern birth, growth, reproduction, and life development.
The kidneys are associated with the natural element of water. In Qigong, the kidney Qi is one of the most important energy gates to be stimulated and activated due to its location in the body. Intense emotions such as fear can cause energy blockages and stagnation and affect the healthy functioning of the kidneys. Using the sound of Chui (ch-oo-way), we can replenish the kidneys to keep the Qi healthy and in good balance.
In this session, you’ll:
- Produce the sound Chui and learn how it affects the kidneys
- Discover the intricate details of making the sound Chui, including the breathing technique and mouth shape
- Visualize and experience the connection between the sound Chui and the kidneys, with the intention of removing stagnant Qi and replenishing the kidneys’ vital energy
- Learn the calming massage movement that accompanies the Chui sound and helps bring equilibrium to your energies while calming your mind and deeply stimulating your meridians
- Discover a beautiful internal practice of Qi nourishing the kidneys’ energy
- Delve deeply into the Traditional Chinese Medicine theory behind the kidney healing sound, and how to bring these concepts into your practice and life
Module 6: Breathe With Gentle, Languid Motions to Revitalize San Jiao
San Jiao is known as the Triple Burner/Heater/Energizer, and is not an organ in the Western sense; rather, it’s a special Yang meridian dividing the internal organs in the chest and abdomen, while managing the overall functions of the internal systems in the body.
One function of the San Jiao is transforming and transporting fluids within the body. It’s composed of three parts — the Upper Energizer, the Middle Energizer (encompassing the diaphragm), and the Lower Energizer (which falls below the navel).
In Qigong, the San Jiao meridian is especially important as it connects the Qi flow in all the organs within three cavities in the trunk of the body. The sound Xi will tonify the Triple Energizer, strengthening the Qi communication among all the organs. It will also refine and restore vital energy where needed, maintaining the free flow of Qi throughout the internal organs, thus encouraging optimal health.
In this session, you’ll:
- Listen to the sound Xi and learn how it connects to San Jiao
- Discover the intricate details of making the sound Xi, including the breathing technique and mouth shape
- Visualize and experience the connection between the sound Xi and the San Jiao meridian
- Learn the nourishing movement that accompanies the sound Xi and completes the whole Six Healing Sounds practice by locking in all the energy stimulated during the practice
- Discover a beautiful internal practice of Qi-guiding to nourish the San Jiao energy
- Learn about the unique Traditional Chinese Medicine theory behind the San Jiao and how regulating it can be both energizing and calming
Module 7: The Journey of the Six Healing Sounds
In this final module, you’ll go through all six of the healing sounds of Qigong, realizing how these sounds work in tandem to ground you deeply to the present and balance your emotional and energetic bodies.
You’ll work with your emotions to clear Qi blockages that can create malfunction and disease. Using the Six Healing Sounds, negative and unhealthy Qi can be discharged, restoring health and vitality. Good free-flowing Qi is our body’s united power to resist disease and be healthy. If your Qi is in balance, your health and wellness are unlimited.
In this session, you’ll:
- Review the experience of Qi flowing around the internal organs with each of the unique healing sounds
- Explore the emotions associated with your favorite sounds
- Feel the connection of the mind and body in the present moment, which brings a sense of freedom from stress, anxiety, and negative Qi
- Discover that doing the the Six Healing Sounds in tandem can ground you to the present and balance your emotional and energetic bodies
About Faye Li Yip
Faye Li Yip is a passionate practitioner, performer, and professional teacher of Tai Chi, Qigong, and Chinese Martial Arts with over 40 years of training experience. After moving to the UK in 1990, she set up both the Deyin Taijiquan Institute (GB) and British Health Qigong Association with the help and support of her husband, and has since worked tirelessly to raise the awareness of both physical and mental wellbeing through the art of Tai Chi and Qigong.
Over 30 years of teaching, she’s trained nearly 20,000 British and European students and teachers from all walks of life. She has produced several DVDs for all the forms she teaches, in order to allow those who are unable to attend classes to experience their benefits. Moreover, she has more than 8,000 subscribers on YouTube as another alternative solution.
Faye Li Yip has led students in many large-scale performances, including the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebration at RAF Cosford, the Qigong Performance to count down the London Olympics, and the live performance in the EFL Championships. In 2014, Faye Li Yip was invited to teach Tai Chi at the World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting of the New Champions, comprised of international fitness and health experts. In 2016, Faye Li Yip was invited to teach Tai Chi and Qigong to the current President of Ireland, His Excellency President Higgins, and the First Lady at the Presidential Palace. In 2018, Faye Li Yip successfully organized and hosted the European Health Qigong Games and Scientific Symposium in the UK.
More courses from the same author: Faye Li Yip
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.