Packed with detailed information on anatomical function and step-by-step technique demonstrations, the Lower Body MAT course addresses a wide spectrum of pain conditions including sciatica, piriformis syndrome, trochanteric bursitis, runner’s knee, SI joint spasm, pelvic floor dysfunction, rib torsion, hamstring tears, shin splints and plantar fasciitis.
What you’ll learn in Dynamic Lower Body eCourse
In this course you will learn how to:
- Assess and treat pelvic floor and ligament damage
- Realign pelvic bones
- Strengthen and release muscles involved in gait efficiency and core stability
- Learn assessments and treatments for standing, supine and side-lying positions
- Restore firing order, relieve dural drag, and fuel spinal engine efficiency
- Facilitate deep tissue, myofascial mobilization and joint stretching routines
- Locate compensatory kinks that initiate the pain-spasm-pain cycle
- Fix kinetic kinks in the fascia and bones of the kinetic chain
- Execute routines to lengthen and tone muscles in the pelvis, feet and legs
- Utilize spinal unwinding, articular springing and deep myofascial balancing maneuvers
About Erik Dalton
With over thirty years educating massage therapists around the world, He is among the most highly regarded educators in the profession. With a comprehensive understanding of the interplay between mind and body, structure and function, he has developed Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques which is changing the world of pain treatment and management.
More courses from the same author: Erik Dalton
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.