Description of Academic Writing Bootcamp
The Academic Writing Bootcamp is not your everyday thesis writing bootcamp.
It’s not about clearing out your weekend, taking time off from work, dropping your kids off with a sitter and binge-writing until your back hurts. The Academic Writing Bootcamp is for students with “real” everyday lives who are busy with their research, job, and families.
The Writing Accelerator Bootcamp gives you the tools and the community to write your thesis (or a publication) at any stage of writing. The premise of the Writing Accelerator Bootcamp is that you get to write your thesis on your timeline.
MODULE 1: SET YOURSELF UP TO WRITE A LOT
- Welcome Message from Dora
- Bootcamp Schedule
- Group Coaching Sessions Schedule
- Link to Daily Progress Tracker
- MODULE 1: SET YOURSELF UP TO WRITE A LOT
- MODULE 1-1: HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO START WRITING ABOUT?
- MODULE 1-2: FOUNDATION OF CONSISTENT DAILY WRITING
- MODULE 1.3: CREATE YOUR PERSONALIZED WRITING PLAN
YOUR PERSONALIZED WRITING PLAN
- MODULE 1.-4: TIPS TO ENSURE YOUR DAILY WRITING SUCCESS
MODULE 2: THE BOOTCAMP
- MODULE 2: THE BOOTCAMP
- MODULE 2-1: HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR BOOTCAMP WEEK
- RESOURCE: WEEKLY WRITING FLOW CHECKLIST
- MODULE 2-2: HOW TO WRITE WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN’T
- MODULE 2-3: HOW TO STAY FOCUSED DESPITE INTERRUPTIONS
- BONUS 2B: EVERNOTE AND ONENOTE NOTE-TAKING WORKFLOW
MODULE 3: POST-BOOTCAMP SUCCESS
- MODULE 3: POST-BOOTCAMP SUCCESS
- MODULE 3-1: HOW TO STAY ACCOUNTABLE TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS
- MODULE 3-2: WHAT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO QUIT
- MODULE 3-3: HOW TO DEAL WITH REVISIONS
This Bootcamp is for you if you:
- Are committed to finishing your thesis,
- Want to make consistent progress on your thesis writing,
- Are considering publishing your research in an article or book,
- Want to have better academic writing skills for your career, and
- Just want to be DONE with your thesis.
- If you can identify with any of the above, I can’t wait to start working with you!
This Bootcamp is not for you if you:
- Are not sure whether graduate school is for you,
- Have not started graduate school yet,
- Are trying to decide between Masters or PhD-level programs, or
- Finished writing your thesis
About the Author:
Dora Farkas is originally from Budapest, Hungary. She completed her Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering and her Ph.D. in Biological Engineering both from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
After completing her Ph.D. Dora was the recipient of the Ruth Kirschstein fellowship from the National Insitutes of Health. She continued her research as a principal investigator in several clinical trials at Tufts Medical School in Boston. Dora has numerous academic publications in the areas of liver toxicity, drug-drug interactions, and pharmacoketics.
Dora is the Founder of the Finish Your Thesis Academy and has trained thousands of PhD students and PhD level researchers worldwide since 2009 through online programs, private coaching and live events.
More courses from the same author: Dora Farkas
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.