Description Of Eden Energy Medicine for Pain
Eden Energy Medicine can show you how to get your self-healing energy systems back on track.
Most people think pain is an unavoidable part of life (and a BIG part of aging), but what if it doesn’t have to be? What if you could experience life with very little pain or even no pain?
In this class, Eden Energy Medicine for Pain, you’ll learn how to work with your energy systems to identify and clear underlying energetic disturbances that are the source of your pain.
And once you get your underlying energy balanced and flowing again, much of your pain can resolve itself.
The class is designed to give you the energetic tools you need to address everything from chronic pain — like headaches, backaches, and menstrual cramps — to acute pain from broken bones, sprains, and even toothaches!
Donna and 4 of her most advanced Eden Energy Method practitioners will show you exactly how to reduce (or even resolve) pain so you can take greater charge of your health and happiness.
You’ll learn to work on any part of the body — the upper body (including the head, face, throat, and teeth), the lower body (legs and feet), and the torso (back, chest, and stomach).
And the best part?
Anyone can learn these techniques. You are not the healer. Your body is. So, once you learn how to use these relatively simple energy-based tools, your body does the rest.
What you’ll learn in Eden Energy Medicine for Pain
In this class, you will learn:
- The deep, invisible connection between pain and energy and how you can overcome pain with energy-based tools, so you don’t have to accept pain as a “normal” part of life.
- Natural, effective alternatives to “pill popping,” suppressing your pain, and other endless “pain management” methods that don’t offer lasting relief and can sometimes cause unwanted side-effects.
- The art of finding relief or even resolving pain in any part of the body — the upper body (including the head, face, and teeth), the lower body, and the torso.
- How to use magnets to help with arthritis, fractures, muscle pain, and more. (This is one of Donna’s favorite go-to’s for pain relief.)
- Energy-based first-aid techniques to help with fractures, burns, and open wounds so you have something you can use immediately to begin healing.
- How to test your own energy (self-testing) so you can get real-time feedback on how your energy is flowing – without having to “see” energy. (This is a skill anyone can learn.)
- Meridians, Chakras, Auras, and their powerful roles in reducing physical pain (sometimes for good!)
- How to go deep and dislodge the root cause of the pain so it doesn’t pop up elsewhere or keep returning.
- Take charge of your own health and happiness when you learn the skills that empower you to overcome your own pain (and help others do the same).
Here’s What You’ll Experience with Eden Energy Medicine for Pain … Learn 43 of the Most Effective Techniques for Releasing Pain from Anywhere In the Body!
Module 1 An Overview of Pain from an Energy Perspective
To begin understanding pain, we’ll begin by introducing you to how energy works in your body and how energy blockages can lead to pain. And we’ll go over general techniques to get your entire system flowing in healthy ways.
- The Energetic Basics of Pain
- An Energetic Overview of The Body and Its 9 Energy Systems
- A Deeper Look at The Daily Energy Routine and Why It’s The First Line of Defense Against Pain
- Self-Testing and How You Can Use It To Get Immediate Feedback on Your Body’s Energy
- General Pain Techniques that Work for All Types of Pain
- How to Engage Yin/Yang Energy to Improve Energy Flow in the Entire Body
Module 2 Techniques for Pain in Your Torso and Gut
There’s a lot going on in your torso and gut. Most of your organs sit in that area and sometimes it’s hard to know where to begin to look for the source of pain. In this module, we will learn:
- Self-Testing to determine the source of abdominal pain and discomfort.
- How to address digestive Issues, such as constipation, irritable bowel, heartburn, and bloating to name a few.
- Chakra Clearing for pain in the torso such as heartache, menstrual pain, ‘nervous’ stomach, and pain after surgery
- Techniques to help stop menstrual cramping
- The Darth Vader Breath to release tension and increase circulation
- How to work with the Central Column work to help heal scar tissue from surgeries in the abdomen
Module 3 Techniques for Pain in The Lower Body
Pain in your lower back, legs, and feet can make it difficult to move and enjoy the things you love to do. In this portion of class, we’ll address common pains as well as show you how to use magnets to speed up the healing. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Lower Back Pain
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Magnets for Pain Relief and Fractures
- Foot Pain
- Working areas in the foot (meridian points) to help balance kidney, liver, spleen, and bladder issues.
- Neuropathy in the Legs.
Module 4 Techniques for Pain in Your Upper Body
Headaches are one of the most common pains people experience nowadays. They can be nagging or chronic, but either way, they can put a cloud over your day.
This section tackles headaches as well as burns, carpal tunnes, and other pains found in your head, throat, and neck. We’ll cover:
- Headaches – Tension, Chronic, and Sinus Headaches
- Tooth aches
- TMJ and Jaw Pain
- Sore Throats
- Eye Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Burns and Open Wounds
Meet Your Teachers
Meet Donna Eden
Donna is a natural healer, born with the innate ability to feel and see energies that are invisible to others.
Having healed herself from MS, an “incurable” illness, at age 27, Donna became clear about her life purpose and the reason behind her inborn gift of sensing and seeing energies. She was meant to empower others with the ability to self-heal and experience lifelong health and vitality with the power of Energy Medicine.
Donna has been teaching since 1977, is a New York Times Bestselling author and is recognized as one of the world’s foremost authorities in the fields of natural healing and Energy Medicine.
Meet Adriana Barraza
DR ADRIANA BARRAZA is a Doctor of Chiropractic with a Masters in Metabolic Medicine. She has been in private practice since 1996 in Mexico City. Her practice is based on combining Medical Science and Alternative Methods, which she has implemented for over 25 years. She has extensive training in Total Body Modification, Reiki, Medical Bio-Magnetism, Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, Hypnotherapy, Matrix Energetics, Philippine Spiritual Medicine, B.E.S.T and Energy Medicine among others.
She has been a faculty member of Eden Energy Medicine since 2006 as well as a Member of the American Academy of Anti-aging since 2014. She has been described as a fun and loving teacher that really cares about her students and their success. In her free time she is an avid cook, reader, student, loves her kids and dogs.
Meet Elizabeth Caruana
ELIZABETH CARUANA is an Advanced Eden Energy Medicine Advanced Practitioner and an Eden Method Authorized Teacher. Helping people discover natural ways to support their health, vitality, and wellbeing through Eden Method classes and sessions is Elizabeth’s passion.
Elizabeth’s approach and teaching style are grounded in an authentic love for Donna Eden’s life-giving modality, and a desire to empower others to engage the natural healing energies that support optimal wellbeing.
Elizabeth has been interested in natural therapies throughout her life, and trained in Reiki before finding Donna Eden’s empowering modality. Today, She has brought Eden Energy Medicine to Australia and has a thriving practice on the Gold Coast in Queensland!
Meet Janie Chandler
JANIE CHANDLER LMT, is an Eden Energy Medicine Advanced Practitioner, and founding faculty member of Donna Eden’s Energy Medicine Certification Program. A transformational practitioner and powerful teacher, her decades of work integrate therapeutic massage, in-depth study of physiology, energy medicine and spiritual practice. Janie is known for her articulate, fun, authentic, and profound teaching style.
Meet Marjorie Fein
MARJORIE FEIN has been helping her clients cultivate strength, resilience, and vitality through her work as an energy healer for over 20 years. She has been a senior faculty member of the Donna Eden Certification Program since its inception in 2006 and was a contributing designer of the Eden Energy Medicine Advanced Practitioner program. She travels throughout the country teaching classes in Energy Medicine, Energy Psychology, and Aromatherapy.
More courses from the same author: Donna Eden