The Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute has been resurrected in the spirit of DAVE ELMAN who in 1949 demonstrated his rapid induction methods and knowledge of pain control to doctor friends. As a result, he was asked to provide a course on hypnosis to physicians and dentists. His students often researched further medical applications and reported these back to Dave to be included in his next course.. His courses on hypnosis taught more physicians this subject than any other teacher before or since. The audio recording of the classes and his book HYPNOTHERAPY are regarded as classics in the field of Medical Hypnosis. See our Products for details.
About our Hypnotists & Trainers
Larry graduated from his father, DAVE ELMAN’s COURSE IN MEDICAL HYPNOSIS three times, and of a brief career as a stage hypnotist while in high school and college. He then went on to an engineering career (MIT, the Air Force and the Defense Industry) eventually retiring as Colonel, USAF.
For many years, Larry has answered inquiries about his father’s life, careers and the Dave Elman course in Medical Hypnosis. He is now a lecturer and writer on several subjects and has been a presenter for the National Guild of Hypnotists Annual Convention each year since 2009, teaching Dave Elman’s methods. He has also spoken at the IHF, ACHE, IMDHA/IAC and the Virginia Annual Conference, plus in England, Switzerland, Singapore and 3 cities in Australia.
- Certified Consulting Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
- Certified Hypnosis Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
- Certified Master Trainer with IACT
- B.S. (S.B.) in Aeronautical Engineering from MIT
- M.S. in Aerospace Engineering and Theoretical and Applied Mechanics from University of Oklahoma
- post graduate work in Engineering Sciences from Rensselaer Polytech Institute (RPI)
- MIT Educational Counselor for 9 counties in NC
Cheryl J. Elman, CH, CMTCertified Consulting HypnotistCertified Master TrainerPresidentCheryl J. Elman is the president and marketing force behind DEHI with the mission of having Larry share his first hand experience of Dave Elman as a father, a man and his careers in Hypnosis training, radio and Vaudeville.
Cheryl has spent over 30 years teaching in Art, HS Special Ed, and business. She taught High School Special Ed, plus tutored and supervised tutoring programs in the schools for Sylvan Ace It! Tutoring Programs. She worked as a Vice President, Trainer and Manager of two companies in NYC for 14 years. Whether she is being client centered in her therapy, or student centered in her training, she brings humor, energy and creativity to the situation.
Her experience includes:
- Certified Hypnotist – National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
- Certified Master Trainer- International Association of Clinical Hypnotherapists (IACT)
- Trainer for IMDHA- International Medical and Dental Hypnosis Association
- Dave Elman Hypnosis Trainer
- Accredited Goulding SleepTalk Trainer
- B.S. in Varying Exceptionalities and Elementary Ed – Syracuse University
- A.A. in Liberal Arts from Rockland Community College
- 30 years Sales and Marketing – NYC, Florida & North Carolina
- Essay & Oratory Committee Chairperson – Optimist Club
- Member of Henderson Optimist Club Board of Directors
CALL 252-432-2205 to schedule HypnosisSean Michael Andrews, CH, CI
Supervising InstructorSean Michael Andrews is in Augusta GA. He has taught and presented in 17 countries and is known for his Instant and Rapid Hypnosis Techniques. He is a graduate of Regents College and of Omni Hypnosis Training Center. He has also trained in Ericksonian hypnosis with Bennett Stellar University. He is a Master Practitioner of Nero-Linguistic Programming, and is a Certified Life Coach. Sean holds a black belt in Taijutsu Karate.
He is certified with:
- Consulting Hypnotist and Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists
- National Board of Hypnosis Education and Certification
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
- Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
More courses from the same author: Dave Elman
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.