Description Of Demystifying the Small Universe
Master the Universe with Small Universe.
Why a Small Universe Course?
The Small Universe Qigong Meditation is THE signature practice of Spring Forest Qigong. From Level One to Level Five, it is the core of the Spring Forest Qigong curriculum. But why is the Small Universe Meditation the cornerstone of Spring Forest Qigong healing? What is it about this practice, that Master Lin is so confident in attributing so many benefits to it? How can it heal so many things in so many ways?
In this self study course, Master Lin will share the secrets of Small Universe, and why it is so beneficial for both physical and spiritual healing… when practiced effectively. Most important of all, he will teach you how to harvest the Qi from this ancient practice to help with healing, to increase your spiritual energy for advanced intuition, and to develop limitless possibilities.
New to Spring Forest Qigong?
There is simply no better place to start; Master Lin calls Small Universe “the most powerful meditation I have ever known.” You know the benefits of Spring Forest Qigong. You resonate with its method and philosophy. Come learn the “most powerful” from the best.
Already Practicing the Small Universe Meditation?
Well, you can get even more out of it! Once you hear what Master Lin has to share, you will say, “No wonder the Small Universe Meditation makes for miracle healings!” The right method requires less time. This self study course will give you the breakthrough you have been looking for.
What you’ll learn inDemystifying the Small Universe
The Goal of the Self Study Course
To provide Qigong practitioners with deep, comprehensive knowledge of the Small Universe Qigong Meditation practice. Master Lin wants to empower you with a solid understanding of the best technique so you can have the utmost confidence in your Qigong practice.
Master Lin does this by:
- Sharing the “best practices” of Small Universe: the ins and outs, do’s and don’ts.
- Explaining the “dantiens” (centers of Qi cultivation), and their role in Small Universe.
- Explaining the “points” in the Small Universe and their significance.
- Explaining the differences between the Small Universe Meditation and the Microcosmic Orbit Meditation, and why we practice Small Universe instead.
- Explaining the “Virtual Small Universe” and the “Dan Track Small Universe,” and their differences.
- Explaining the “3 In-Line Gates,” where they are located, why they are important, and how to open them. Opening these 3 gates is the KEY to turn on the SWITCH for complete healing.
- Explaining the practice of Small Universe in great detail.
- Explaining the sound-vibration and its role in Small Universe.
- Explaining the breathing technique in detail.
- Explaining the common results of consistent practice, helping students understand the “signs” of Qi cultivation.
About Chunyi Lin
“I was born a healer, and so were you!” – Chunyi Lin
A leader in Qigong for wellness, a trainer for many Qigong Masters.
- Master Chunyi Lin is the founder and creator of Spring Forest Qigong. Since 1995, his personal-study Qigong programs have positively transformed the lives of over 750,000 students, while his Qigong Teacher/Healer Certification programs have trained more than 400 Qigong professionals.
- He has been a celebrated speaker at countless major wellness and transformation conferences with audiences as large as 4,000, both in the US and in eleven other countries, including Canada, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Australia, Singapore, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Panama.
- Chunyi is a media favorite, with network TV interviews by KNBC, Fox 9, and KMSP. He has also been interviewed and featured in the New York Times, the Star Tribune, and Pioneer.
- He is a healer and wellness coach for thousands of private clients, including TV/film celebrities and professional athletes and sport teams in the US.
- He is also the author of multiple Amazon best-selling books, including Born a Healer, Head to Toe Healing: Your Body’s Repair Manual, and Head to Heart.
- In 2010, Chunyi was also selected as “Qigong Master of the Year” by the National Qigong Association.
- He is the director of the Spring Forest Qigong Healing Center in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, overseeing more than 9,000 healing appointments annually.
- Chunyi also hosts a live weekly teaching program, The Healing Connection. For twelve years, it has empowered students all over the world.
- He also leads multiple advanced Qigong retreats each year, all designed to help people discover their highest potential.
More courses from the same author: Chunyi Lin
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.