Description Of 5 Guided Meditations
Be More Present & Live More Mindfully Through Effective Guided Meditations
WHAT YOU GET:
- Five guided meditations that affect every aspect of your life
- Ways to change your state of consciousness for reduced stress, better sleep and healthier habits
5 Guided Meditations
By enrolling in this class, you’ll gain imperative knowledge on how to:
- Better manage stress and anxiety.
- Be more present in your relationships.
- Create abundance.
What you’ll learn in 5 Guided Meditations
How To Take This Class
You’re about to partake in a potentially life-changing experience. Join Charlie as he explains how to best take this class, how to get the most out of it, and how to gauge your progress.
- How To Take This Class
How To Beat Stress
Follow along as Charlie explains why meditation is such a good tool for reducing stress levels, and then guides you through simple techniques to calm the mind and body. Even in the most stressful of situations, you can bring yourself back to a state of relaxation and balance.
- How To Beat Stress—Intro
- How To Beat Stress—Guided Meditation
How To Create Lasting Love & Meaningful Relationships
To improve your relationships, you need to allow yourself to experience greater states of love. In this module, you will learn how to experience the sensation of love to its fullest potential, and let go of fear and feelings of unworthiness, as Charlie guides you through the meditation.
- How To Create Lasting Love & Meaningful Relationships—Intro
- How To Create Lasting Love & Meaningful Relationships—Guided Meditation
In this last module, Charlie will review how to keep your practice going so you can get the most out of meditation. Remember, changing your state of consciousness can change your life.
- Closing Thoughts
How To Sleep Better
Many people think meditation is simply a way to reduce stress, but it actually has many other positive effects. In this module, Charlie explains how meditation can actually provide you with a better night’s sleep, and then he’ll guide you through a breathing exercise designed to do just that.
- How To Sleep Better—Intro
- How To Sleep Better—Guided Meditation
Find Your Healthy Weight & Feel Great
In this module, Charlie will explain how visualization and orienting your thoughts correctly will help you develop a healthy relationship with your body, and then lead you through a mediation that will fill you with positive energy.
- Find Your Healthy Weight & Feel Great—Intro
- Find Your Healthy Weight & Feel Great—Guided Meditation
How To Create Abundance
Creating more abundance in life means changing your consciousness to better understand your every interaction. Charlie will review some simple techniques to manifest your highest state of abundance, to learn to let go of things that have been holding you back, and to open yourself to opportunities that are available to a mind that is clear and focused.
- How To Create Abundance—Intro
- How To Create Abundance—Guided Meditation
Who Is This Class For?
This Class Is Perfect For You If:
- You’re curious about meditation and are looking to get your feet wet.
- You already have a deep pratice and are looking for some new, effective meditations.
- You suffer from anxiety, stress, or sleeplessness.
- You want to live more mindfully, and feel more present and alive.
About Charlie Knoles
Charlie Knoles is a Vedic Meditation teacher and the director of The Veda Center. He was taught Vedic Meditation at age 4 by his father, Maharishi Vyasananda Thom Knoles. Following in his father’s footsteps, Charlie has devoted his life to innovative teaching. He studied at the Australian Institute of Music, The Sydney Conservatorium of Music, and attained his degree in Biology at Maharishi University of Management, where he helped create their multidisciplinary degree in Sustainable Living, now one of their most popular programs.
In his decades of teaching, Charlie has helped thousands of people learn the practical steps necessary to become the change that they wish to see in the world. He has worked with people from all over the world, in a wide range of professions, and his clients include teachers, nurses, A-list actors, and Fortune 500 CEOs.
More courses from the same author: Charlie Knoles