Description Of NLP Practitioner Course
Would you like to change your mind? Not on a decision you’ve made, per se, but in the way you think – your mindset. Learning and applying the skills and techniques of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) can help you to. You can change your outlook on life through the use of words, and retrain the way you perceive things. You can even set up guideposts to a more successful, purposeful future that you direct and control. The NLP Practitioner Course provides the knowledge you need to gain control over your mind and your life.
What you’ll learn in NLP Practitioner Course
The NLP Practitioner Course begins by guiding you through the mind. You’ll consider your current beliefs and subconscious drives. You’ll learn how your thought patterns and habits form, and how short-term and long-term memory works. You’ll identify how your thinking may be flawed and how to get unstuck. You’ll familiarise yourself with NLP assumptions and internal representations – what they are and why they’re relevant. And then you’ll learn about Identifying Schemas and Cognitive Distortions and how they may apply to us.
The hold that negative self-talk can have over the mind will become apparent during the introductory modules. We look at the use of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to reframe negative conditioning. From there, you’ll see the similarities and differences between CBT and NLP, cognitive restructuring and the idea of automatic negative thoughts, and the theory behind Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy.
You’ll learn about the three primary representational systems in NLP – visual, auditory and kinaesthetic (the VAK model). The course shows how these affect our choices and how you can work with them, along with how to use the “screen of the mind” technique to visualise a new life.
We’ll look into filters and perceptions and how these work to remove, distort and generalise the information we absorb. The focus will be on NLP Meta Programs. You’ll then gain an understanding of the Logical Levels Pyramid, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, and how to use chunking as a tool.
You’ll rewrite your past and envision your future with NLP timelines. Through the NLP Practitioner Course, you’ll work with timelines, and understand perceptual positions and goal setting. You’ll be aware of how to set SMART goals, and be able to change your personal history with timelines.
Rapport is the quality of harmony, mutual acceptance and recognition. You’ll explore the importance of building rapport, the four stages of a counselling relationship. Empathetic listening and questioning techniques will be covered too. We also look at how to use stories as a therapeutic tool, the concept of creating metaphors, Gestalt Therapy, and the 12 States of Attention.
Behavioural modelling involves literally modelling someone’s behaviour. Studying the NLP Practitioner Course, you’ll gain an understanding of how to model successful people. You’ll learn how to move from dream to realisation, and about modelling techniques for weight loss, personal success and better health.
NLP Anchors are stimuli that call forth states of mind as well as thoughts and emotions. You’ll learn how to install and use these through a 5-step process and how to use post-hypnotic suggestions.
Behaviours are at the root of everything we do. You’ll learn how to use the New Behaviour Generator to develop a new mindset. You’ll become familiar with using the Circle of Excellence as a tool for accelerating personal and professional growth. Then, there’s the Fast Phobia Cure and Parts therapy for internal conflict. You’ll also learn the primary motivation behind patterns of behaviour and how to overcome procrastination.
Module 1: Your Role as an NLP Practitioner
- Part 1: Changing Beliefs
- Part 2: Subconscious Drives
- Part 3: How Habits and Thought Patterns are Formed in the Brain
- Part 4: Short-Term Versus Long-Term Memory
- Part 5: Changing Your Story – NLP Frameworks and the Anatomy of a Habit
Module 2: Identifying Flawed Thinking
- Part 1: Changing Beliefs with NLP
- Part 2: When Thinking is Flawed
- Part 3: NLP Assumptions/Presuppositions
- Part 4: Internal Representations
- Part 5: Identifying Schemas
- Part 6: Cognitive Distortions
Module 3: Reframing Negative Self-Talk with CBT Techniques
- Part 1: What is CBT?
- Part 2: Operant Conditioning and CBT Versus NLP
- Part 3: Cognitive Restructuring
- Part 4: Automatic Negative Thoughts
- Part 5: Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Part 6: Cognitive Restructuring and Reframing
- Part 7: Cognitive Journaling
Module 4: The VAK Model and Submodalities
- Part 1: The VAK Method
- Part 2: Identifying and Working with Submodalities
- Part 3: Eye Accessing Cues
- Part 4: Swish Technique for Change
- Part 5: The Screen of the Mind Exercise
Module 5: Meta Programming and Chunking
- Part 1: Understanding Your Filters and Perceptions
- Part 2: Internal Frame of Reference and External Frame of Reference NLP Meta Program
- Part 3: Towards and Away Exercise
- Part 4: Logical Levels Pyramid
- Part 5: Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Part 6: Chunking as a Tool
Module 6: NLP Timelines for Making Change
- Part 1: Working with Timelines
- Part 2: How to Use Timelines
- Part 3: Timeline Exercise and Perceptual Positions
- Part 4: Three-Step Process to Set Up Perceptual Positions
- Part 5: Timelines and Goal Setting
- Part 6: Changing Personal History with Timelines
Module 7: Building Rapport
- Part 1: Building Rapport
- Part 2: Advanced Language Patterns
- Part 3: The Four Stages of a Counselling Relationship
- Part 4: How to Build Rapport Naturally and Empathetic Listening and Questioning Techniques
- Part 5: Questioning Techniques
Module 8: Working with Metaphors
- Part 1: Destroying Resistance with Stories
- Part 2: The Power of Belief
- Part 3: Creating Metaphors
- Part 4: Metaphors for Common Problems
- Part 5: Popular Therapeutic Metaphors
- Part 6: Gestalt Therapy
- Part 7: The 12 States of Attention
Module 9: Behavioural Modelling
- Part 1: Behavioural Modelling
- Part 2: Entrepreneurial Success Mindset
- Part 3: Entrepreneur Success Mindset Read Aloud Script
- Part 4: Moving from Dream to Realisation
- Part 5: Tips for Achieving Success
- Part 6: Visualisation and Modelling Techniques
- Part 7: Potential Future Visualisation Exercise
Module 10: NLP Anchors
- Part 1: NLP Anchors
- Part 2: Installing Anchors
- Part 3: Anchoring Practice
- Part 4: Building Resource Anchors
- Part 5: Collapsing Anchors
- Part 6: Chaining Anchors and Post-Hypnotic Suggestions
Module 11: New Behaviour Generator
- Part 1: New Behaviour Generator
- Part 2: New Behaviour Generator Exercise Number 1
- Part 3: New Behaviour Generator Exercise Number 2
- Part 4: New Behaviour Generator Technique Number 3
- Part 5: Detailed Steps for New Behaviour Generator
Module 12: Accelerating Personal and Professional Growth
- Part 1: The Circle of Excellence
- Part 2: Circle of Excellence Meditation
- Part 3: Tackling Phobias
- Part 4: Secondary Gains – Understanding Primary Motivation Behind Patterns of Behaviour
- Part 5: Parts Therapy for Internal Conflict
- Part 6: The 10-Step Parts Integration Process
Who Would Benefit from This Course?
The NLP Practitioner Course is perfect for those looking to learn NLP and use these skills and techniques in their own lives or to help others as an NLP coach. NLP coaches can work in various industries such as business, sports, coaching and health and wellness. The certification provided upon successful completion of this course will enable you to gain insurance to set up a practice as an NLP coach.
About Centre of excellence
Here at Centre of Excellence we are supremely proud to be at the heart of a vibrant community of hard-working students. The determination and enthusiasm of our students never ceases to impress us and there is nothing better than seeing our graduates go on to succeed in further education, work, business or just life in general!
More courses from the same author: Centre of excellence
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.