Description Of Finisher’s Fastlane
The Key to Finishing What You Start and Achieving Your Goals
Our system is the key to doing the Deep Work that will finally let you start and finish everything you need to do to accomplish your goals.
Do you feel like you’re overflowing with ideas and new opportunities, but you don’t know where to start?
We have practical steps to help you zoom out, prioritize, and work on what matters.
What you’ll learn in Finisher’s Fastlane
Here’s what you’ll get in the Finisher’s Fastlane:
- 5 Focus Hacks to boost your focus immediately — you can do these TODAY and feel the results instantly
- How to get clarity on your big goal and vision for the future
- How to organize your calendar and schedule for Deep Work
- How to prioritize your projects and tasks so you always focus on the right things
- How to organize your desk and office for optimal focus and performance
- How to find the ONE THING you need to work on — even if you have 100+ items on your to-do list right now
- The right way to politely deal with a boss or manager who disrupts your focus (and get back to your work that matters)
- How to say no without hurting anyone’s feelings, so you can firmly prioritize your focus
- How to balance multiple, competing goals from multiple sources (essential if you work in a corporate setting) — Elite only
- The power of tailored conversation, and how Brooks’s coworker used it to land a phenomenal promotion offer — Elite only
You’ll receive these focus boosters via:
- 38 videos that take you through our focus system step by step.
- Action plans to help you put the information into concrete action.
- All the presentation slides, so you can easily review the info from the videos.
- 38 transcripts, so you can read along at your own pace.
About Asian Efficiency
Asian Efficiency is one of the leading productivity training companies. We help people become more productive at work and in life. We believe that you should be able to get everything done without having to sacrifice your health, family and things that matter to you. We’ve helped millions of people save time, be happier, and become more productive.
More courses from the same author: Asian Efficiency