Description of Be Happier with Positive Psychology
Course Launched in March 2016
*Updated May 2016 — new sections added
It’s no secret that happier people reap a ton of benefits in life. They are more likely to graduate college, have more successful careers, have a more fulfilling social life, feel more confident, are more creative, are physically healthier, and even have stronger immune systems.
Because happiness and a sense of well-being are so crucial to a satisfying life, psychologists have been studying these questions to find simple tricks that can increase happiness and well-being.
Using Positive Psychology and the Science of Happiness to its Full Potential
Everything in this course is rooted in tested life strategies. I’m not just making things up like a lot of self-help “gurus.” You’ll learn practical tips taken from rigorous research in psychological science, and you’ll discover when those strategies will be most effective.
A few of the things we’ll cover:
- The surprising link between wealth and happiness.
- The secret reason why materialism actually undermines well-being.
- How a simple two-minute exercise can create lasting changes in your happiness.
- How to pursue relationships that will give you the most fulfilling life possible.
- How you can change your life by spending money on the right things (and stop spending it on the wrong things…which you almost definitely are).
- …and way more!
What you’ll learn in Be Happier with Positive Psychology
- Use simple tricks to lead a happier life
- Understand where real happiness comes from
- Dispel common myths about what it means to lead a fulfilled life
- Connect more deeply with other people
Who Be Happier with Positive Psychology course is for:
- This course is meant for people searching for more in their lives and just want to know what works. If you have any interest in leading a more fulfilled life using the insights of positive psychology, this is the course for you.
- No prior knowledge of psychology is necessary for this course.
About Andrew Luttrell
I’m a social psychologist and host of the Opinion Science podcast. My expertise is in the domain of attitudes and persuasion, but I have extensive experience with all corners of the social psychology world. The research in this field is so interesting that I can’t help but want to share it! I look forward to the chance to share the world of social psychology with you.
More courses from the same author: Andrew Luttrell
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to HealingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your HealingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.